Monday, May 10, 2010

Free game at Nico and Zoe

Earthday is over, but Nico & Zoe are still celebrating. Spend $25 and get a free Plan Toys recycling game;spend $50, and get a Recycling Game and a HUGE Plan Toys reusable bag.

Pamela says the game is simple, but really cool. They opened one up and sevden-year-old Zoe had to put it together and play it at least 5 times!

Nico & Zoe offers a selection of handmade toys, European toys and toys made in the U.S.A.. They have a great selection of toys under $10 and toys under $20.

I'm looking for travel toys right now, so I like this:

Zoe's Baby Magnetic Doll Set ($12.00)



I imagine it would keep little girls busy in the car. I also found harmonicas and lacing shapes.

1 comment:

Climbing Frames said...

Hi, thank you for your great post. I really appreciate the efforts you have put in your blog .It is interesting and helpful. Good luck with it!!!