Monday, July 18, 2011

Hey There.... Not Missing, Just Regrouping

Hello! Thanks for hanging in there! I started working full time last summer(sometimes more than full time), and it was getting hard to keep up with the blog. I was exhausted and needed a break.

Since starting school, the way the girls spend their time has changed. Arielle and Linnea have strong interests now and I it's my job to encourage those interests, even if sometimes I end up buying products that are plastic or made in China. So, the the blog is going to adapt, but I hope to bring you plenty of product reviews, projects, and play ideas.

I'm going to try for weekly posts. In addition, I will be putting together some PDF's with additional projects. I'm not quite sure how I'll be making these available yet, but stay tuned.

Here are some preview pictures:










See you soon!

1 comment:

MommyLydia said...

Will be glad to see you again!

And there is nothing wrong with plastic. I have found there are toys my son loves more in plastic than other equivalents. So going with your kids interests is the way to go.

(PS my posting name will be changing. With my daughter's upcoming birth and name of Ruth, my husband has asked me to come up with a new handle. I'm considering Lydia)