Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Free shipping at Down to Earth Toys

Down To Earth Toys is offering Sara's Toy Box readers free shipping on purchases over $10. Use code "SARA" at checkout. The code is good until 4/30/2010, so you can use it for Easter shopping.

Down to Earth Toys offers a large selection of toys made in the U.S.A. Personally, they are one of my favorites :0) because I know that everything they sell is natural and safe.

My latest favorite new arrival are the walnut castle blocks ($118.95 for the large set)



I think I'm going to have to start saving. Arielle just came over and said, "That looks like a fairy house!" I can just see little fairy dolls making a home with dandelion beds and daisy chairs.

Down to Earth also has a large selection of toys under $20. That's more budget friendly!

The Roy Toy earth Friendly Tree House($17.00) looks like fun. There are several sets of Roy Toys available. They are an updated and eco-friendly building toy similar to Lincoln Logs.



Our very favorite, of course, is the Organic Sock Monkey ($19.95) from Maggie's Organics. Linnea's monkey Poo-Poo is still her constant companion and still holding up to three-year-old love. I just took of Linnea and Poo-Poo watching "Super Why".



It looks like Poo-Poo needs another trip through the washer. Hanging out with Linnea isn't the cleanest job.

No comments: