Saturday, December 6, 2008

Beautiful Treasures at ROMP

If you are looking for a truly special gift, then ROMP is the place for beautiful artist-made and natural toys, clothing and decor.

They sell plenty of our favorites, like Spiel and Holz's Wooden Rainbow ($32)



But, what make Romp unique is the large selection of artisan-made play things that I haven't seen before. When I browse through the site, I feel that each object was especially chosen both for its play value and its beauty.

Sculpted wooden animals from Georgia, (Doe $26)



Owl Mama and Baby ($36, $28)



Felt River rocks
($14-$22)



It reminds me of browsing through a boutique, only I don't have to worry that my children are knocking breakables off the shelves. Take a look.

Wheely Mouse ($12.00)


Right now, create a wish list at ROMP, and each week through January, they'll pick a lucky list and send a gift.

Oh, love the Pencil Tree ($38.00)

No comments: